Thursday, June 26, 2008

Six Months Old!

Marli is six months old today. Time has gone by so fast, and I am so lucky that I get to stay home with her everyday. I really feel like we have become best buddies and I love it. To celebrate her "half birthday" I decided to make a top ten list of Marli's favorites, so enjoy!


Marli's Top Ten Favorite Things
1. The boy on her Huggies lotion - For some reason Marli is obsessed with this picture. She is always looking and reaching for him. We've tried other pictures, but she only likes "Mr. Huggies" as Reno likes to call him.
2. Standing on her dad's hand
3. Keeping her mom busy
4. Going to the pool
5. Noah's jumper (Yes, she has conquered her fear and now loves it!)
6. Eating rice cereal
7. Hanging out with her dad
8. Helping mom with laundry
9. Making funny faces
10. Sucking on her toes!






6 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

She is so incredibly cute!! Seeing those pictures makes me so excited to be having a girl!

Jessica said...

Adorable! I love the one with her and Reno! My fav would be the toes. I think it is so stinkin cute when baby's do that!

Hales Family said...

Hi Melanie,
I was just telling Brad that I want to move somewhere and he was talking about how you guys moved to Texas. (how fun!) Then I found your blog. Marli is so beautiful! Seriously she is so pretty. It looks like you guys are having tons of fun with her. It has been way too long!! Keep in touch.
Shannon Hales

Beck said...

She is so gorgeous. Hope you guys are doing good and having lots of fun. Tell everyone we said hello!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! She is a doll. Hope you guys are doing well out there. Jax is a toe sucker too. Isn't it funny?!

Jodi said...

Noah is really missing Marli! Cant wait to see you all in a couple of days. Thanks for feeding Troy while Ive been gone. My sister and I perfected the pork so we need to do salads again soon!