You would have thought Reno had starved those 5 weeks he was here alone. When I opened his fridge, this is what I found. It pretty much consisted of string cheese, jam, a can of fruit, milk and A1 sauce. Luckily, Ashley and Jodi took good care of Reno and had him over for dinner almost every night so that he didn't starve. Thanks girls!



5 comments:
We're glad you and Marli are here. The boys talk about her all the time. She is so cute! I can't believe all of the girls you taught with had a baby. That's crazy!
I'm glad you are back with Reno now! I bet he was so excited to see you and Marli finally! It is amazing that our husbands survived before they met us ;) That is how Cody's fridge would look too if I wasn't around. Hopefully your trip down to Texas was good. We'll miss you guys this summer, but the fall is going to be fun when neither of us are working.
Glad you arrived safe. I guess all you need to do right now is go grocery shopping : )
Yea!!! So how is Beaumont so far? How fun for you and Jodi to be together with your babies.
Marli is going to be a heartbraker someday... she's georgous!
Post a Comment