Noah has a fun Jumperoo toy that I thought Marli would love. Boy was I wrong! When I tried to put her in it she squealed like the true girly girl that she is - She was terrified of it! This probably isn't the nicest thing I've done as a mom, but it was so funny that we had to try it again so that we could get it on film (the squeals have calmed down since the first time she tried it).
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Marli's little squeal makes me laugh! I love that she is such a girly-girl!
That's so funny! Katelyn did the exact same thing the first time we put her in one of those things. We went to a friends house and they had two of them and I thought Katelyn would love it... nope! Some friends let us borrow something like that since then and she'll play in it for a few minutes, but doesn't last too long before she wants out. Funny!
P.S. Scott has finals next week and then we go to Utah for a few weeks. How long are you going to be in Texas? We're thinking the end of July would be a good time to get together if you are still going to be out here.
Nice Mel! I love that you are laughing the entire time she is sqealing!
ahhh the squeals are to die for! And so is your gorgeous child and beautiful luscious long hair! Good old Texas life. Can your mom even accept you living in the same state as the Spurs?
Love the squeal!
Too cute! I love that Reno's giving you a hard time! :) I would have done the same thing - you've got to get those moments on camera! Hope Texas is treating you well - we miss you guys!
Hey! I love your blog! Marli is so cute! I am a new blogger...it is so fun to see your cute fam! How are you liking Texas? I am really liking Round Rock!I also need some teaching tips, I got a kindergarten job at Alpine!HELP:)
Post a Comment