Don't let these pictures fool you...these guys really do work hard every day. They are on their feet all day long so Ashley, Jodi and I thought a pedicure would be the perfect Father's Day gift, and they loved every minute of it!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Posted by reno and mel at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I keep telling Eric he needs to come get a pedi with me. I know he would love it. For some reason he thinks he would be embarresed. Watch out Reno - next time Eric sees you I am sure he will have some smart ** comment for you after seeing you kicked back getting your feet played with!
That's hilarious!! Three guys getting pedicures...you don't see that every day!
No way! So let me get this straight, you don't like to hunt but you like this stuff...? Hmmm, I'm gonna have to rethink some things. Me and my brother in law will see you at a BYU game this year! He wants an autograph from Bronco!
Post a Comment