Hey friends! Welcome to the blogging world ;) I had no clue you guys created a blog... It'll be a good way to keep in touch when you guys move for the summer. Marli is the cutest little baby girl ever! But I can't decide who she looks more like yet :)
Hello. what happened to our lunch date? I want to see Marli for real and not over the phone. I want to hear bout your kids and see if there tamer than Natalies wild bunch. poor girl. I dont know if shes speaking to me know that i have a blog. Maybe hopefully when she has a baby se will join us blogging
2 comments:
Hey friends! Welcome to the blogging world ;) I had no clue you guys created a blog... It'll be a good way to keep in touch when you guys move for the summer. Marli is the cutest little baby girl ever! But I can't decide who she looks more like yet :)
Hello. what happened to our lunch date? I want to see Marli for real and not over the phone. I want to hear bout your kids and see if there tamer than Natalies wild bunch. poor girl. I dont know if shes speaking to me know that i have a blog. Maybe hopefully when she has a baby se will join us blogging
Post a Comment