Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is she cute or what!



Marli is has been so smily lately! Especially when Reno tells her she's pretty - she cracks a smile everytime!!

Our bathing beauty just hangin out in her bath robe

9 comments:

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

She really is so cute! I can't wait to actually see her in person. Macie and Marli seem to have the same cheeks. It's so much fun to have a smiley baby. Where did you get all of those headbands? I love those.

Woods said...

She has to be the cutest little girl, she's so sweet. Her smile is my favorite!

KristenJohnson said...

So I finally found your blog. Your little girl is so darling. I am such a bad friend, I haven't even seen her yet. When are we going to hang out again? She is darling!!

Jodi said...

Noah is missing Marli. We will have to have you guys over for dinner when Troy gets back.

Merm said...

MELANIE!! Your daughter is truly beautiful. I saw her picture on the Garretts fridge and could not get over her. I love her smile... so big and beautiful! It must be so hard going back to work. But it looks like Reno has got things under control. Jathan still needs help puting on Zanna's onsie. Everytime he tries to put one on her I feel bad for her because he is just a little akward at it. It makes me laugh everytime!

jaclynn and michael said...

Um yes i do want to go to lunch. I had the stomach flu. Forgive me? I was only putting your needs before myself. Because thats how amazing I am. I ate some caramacs the other day. mmmmmm mmm. Those are the cutest sweetest pics ever. I want some more photos by mel with the black backdrop.

Kristy said...

Melanie, She is seriously adorable. I love little girls, Ok and little boys, who cares they are all cute. But she takes the cake in those pictures tho!

Cody and Jessie said...

Hey Mel! So I know you've been tagged once already, but now I am bag-tagging you... (Sorry, but I don't really have many options of people to tag :) You like post a pic of your purses and their contents. Go to the one on my blog for the rules and stuff!

Cody and Jessie said...

By the way, I love how smiley Marli is! She is so extremely cute!