Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Grumpy Little Easter Bunny

This is the Easter bunny that stopped by our house to bring us our Easter basket. Even though she was grumpy she is still so dang cute!

3 comments:

haley said...

Mel, it's Haley. Your little one looks JUST like you! You were always the prettiest little thing around and she is following in her mama's footsteps. Hope she doesn't have the attitude you did (Jk)! I love the blog... I feel like I get to see everyone I haven't seen forever! Your fam is darling!

Merm said...

She is still just the cutest even when she is grumpy! She kills me! They are so much fun... they just spice your life right up!

Laura said...

Hey Melanie and Reno... this is Scott and Laura. We saw your blog off Candace and Ryan's (also my friend Jen Castillo has you guys on her blog list too. Jen and I were in the same ward (and neighbors) when Scott and I started to date, she's a great girl! ... Small world!) Anyway, Marli is so cute! I love the little bunny picture. What a little doll!