I've been tagged! Thanks Jodi for not wasting anytime!
Rules:
1. the rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the following questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the tay, you have to name 5 people you are tagging and leave them a comment
letting them know they have been tagged.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in eighth grade at Mountain Ridge. Me and Natalie were riding our bikes anywhere we could, that is when we weren't chatting online or playing Oregon Trail.
2. 5 things on my to do list today.
1. Return some things to the mall
2. Give Marli a bath -(my new favorite thing)
3. Buy a birthday present for a friend at work
4. Go grocery shopping and make dinner
5. Clean my house
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Anything with sugar... Reno hates that I eat so much candy, but its my biggest weakness. Its probably not good that I shop at Macey's, which is one of the best places for buying candy. I always come home with a bag of the most current holiday candy. Valentine's is my favorite!
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionare?
If I really love my husband I would buy us both hybrid cars, use g-diapers on our baby, and build a solar-powered house. He really wants to "go green", but we just can't quite afford it yet. With the rest of my money I would go get manicures and pedicures probably weekly, go on a shopping spree, have a lifetime subscription to People Magazine, and travel the world with Reno.
5. 3 bad habits.
I eat too much candy, scratch my legs at night, and leave my stuff all around the house. (It didn't take Reno more than two seconds to come up with those!)
6. 5 places I have lived.
Pleasant Grove, UT; Nashville, TN; Provo, UT; Laie, HI and Highland, UT
7. 5 jobs I have had.
I am kind of the opposite of Jodi - I don't think I really have had five "official" jobs, but here's what I could come up with:
Picking raspberries as an after school job in jr. high - $5 bucks a case baby!!
Receptionist at the American Fork Clinic, and now I am teaching first grade.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Posted by reno and mel at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment