Tuesday, November 2, 2010

APX Party 2010

This year's end-of-the-year party was a Black Tie Event. It was really fun seeing everyone all dressed up. I felt like I was at prom again. We went to dinner first as an office, then went to the "Event" at the Salt Lake Country Club. Reno looked great in his tux and it was soo fun to have a fancy night out!

We had such a fun group of wives in our office this year. All the girls looked beautiful in their dresses!
The next night NitroCircus came to APX, and I had no clue who they were:)

They put on an awesome show! Marli loved seeing all the motorcycles "flying" in the air, but her favorite part was seeing the Jazz Bear.



Marli can be quite a pill these days when it comes to taking family pictures so I had to take this pic to show that she really was having a good time.

0 comments: