Tuesday, November 2, 2010

6 Months Old

Laney turned 6 months old this weekend! I cannot say enough about how sweet this little girl is. She seriously has been such a good baby. Here are some of my favorite things about her:
*She will give you a smile 99% of the times you look at her.
*She thinks Marli is the greatest person on earth and will laugh at almost anything she does.

*She loves to snuggle with her little bunny Thumper.
*She has the yummiest chubby cheeks and legs - Everytime I say "Ooh, Laney is so yummy!" Marli will tell me, "No, Laney's not yummy - food is yummy."
*Has just learned how to roll over, and look how cute she is - so proud to be laying on her tummy.
- Sidenote to this - EVERY TIME Laney rolls over (which is pretty much everytime I lay her down now) Marli will say "Good job Laney!! Good Girl!". (So nice to have a big sister that is such a good cheerleader)

1 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Wow that was a lot of cute posts in one!! It's crazy Laney is 6 months!! She is so cute I love that she snuggles with thumper! The video of Reno and Marli is so cute and I love your cinderella song, so pretty:)