Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family Picnic

Reno's last day of the summer was on Saturday, hooray!! So Sunday we went on a little picnic at the park to celebrate. Marli loves loves loves picnics so this was like a dream come true for her. At least 5 times a day Marli says to me, "I have an idea! Lets have a pic-nic!" and she jumps up with her hands in the air. I wish I had taken a picture of her laying on her tummy (which she makes us all do if it is a true picnic) with the whole canister of Pringles, chowing down on chips. She's just laying there kicking her legs then looks up at us and asks her other famous catchphrase - "So, what should we do next?". I love how happy Marli is and how she makes such simple things, like a picnic at the park, seem like the best day of her life.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Cute pictures! I'm sure your whole family is happy to have Reno around again : ) Safe travels back to Utah!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I bet it's nice to have Reno back. Looks like a fun day at the park! Miss you guys, Can't wait till you get back!!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

P.S. I love the "my girl" post below... so cute. I bet Marli is such a cute big sister!!

Beck said...

Okay Marli is officially the worlds cutest little girl. Her blonde hair is AMAZING!! You can tell she is reno's daughter. Cute cute family!

Woods said...

Wow! I can't believe it's already over! Your kids have changed so much....Marli looks so big!! Can't wait to hang out!

Anonymous said...

Loving Marli's hair. I really want to hang when you guys are back! Get the kiddos together...you live so close anyways...and I want to hear how your summer was.

emily+brett said...

i adore marli's blonde lockes. and with that yellow t....so cute!!