Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 Months Old

Laney is now three months old! She has been such a sweet baby, and so good to put up with whatever our crazy life brings. So far she has lived in 3 different states, traveled cross-country twice and survived millions of hugs and kisses from her big sister. Lately she has been so smily and even starting to laugh. I love that look she gives me every morning when I go to get her out of her crib - that sweet smile melts my heart everytime! This cute babe loves her daddy!!!

2 comments:

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

It's hard to believe that Laney is already that old. We are excited for you guys to come home! Oh and I finally updated our blog so there are some pics you can show Marli.

Craig and Natalie said...

She's so so cute! Can't wait for her blessing. Please let me know what I can do. See you soon :)