Thursday, July 15, 2010

What Do You Think?

The other day Reno and I were saying that we think as Laney is getting older she is starting to look more like Marli. So this morning I decided to comb through some of Marli's baby pictures and I found this one. They don't look alike in all her pictures, but in this one I think they look very similar. What do you think? (Marli's is on top and Laney's is on the bottom)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marshell said...

Laney is starting to look like Marli! Both girls are so cute! I hope things are going well for you this summer. Enjoy your beautiful babies!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I totally think they look alike. You guys make the prettiest babies! Hope you're enjoying your summer in Georgia can't waut for you to get back. miss you guys!!

chel wakley said...

Wow. I think they look A lot alike.

Craig and Natalie said...

I do see the resemblance! I was just thinking to myself, Who does Laney look like?