Have I mentioned how much I LOVE having two little girls? One of my favorite things about it is watching how their relationship as sisters is already growing. Everyday Marli says to me "Can I hold Laney for just a second?" So after I get them all situated Marli then says to me "Will you take a picture of us?". So now I have quite the collection of pictures of these girls in pretty much the same pose. It is fun to see how much Marli loves her little sister, and Laney is so patient (most of the time) at letting Marli "take care of her".




3 comments:
They're both so gorgeous and cute together!! I love the look that the babies give the older sibling..Mason gets excited to see me, but it's a whole different happy when he sees Addy..I love it!
Your kiddos are so cute and tanned. I can't believe how fast newborns grow!
Marli is the funniest little girl. And Laney is getting so big and cute! How fun
Post a Comment