Saturday, August 29, 2009

3 of Marli's Favorite Things


Sitting in her carseat when it's not in the car.

Being Naked while sitting in her carseat when it's not in the car.

Eating chocolate chip cookies when she's being naked while sitting in her carseat when it's not in the car.


It doesn't get much better than that!

3 comments:

Cody and Jessie said...

Haha! She is so funny. I think those are some of my kids favorite things too!

Unknown said...

That picture is a crack up! What a little cutie!

I got your message! Thank you so much. I actually found that web site yesterday while in a mad internet search! Fabulous! And the skirts you made turned out so darling. I can't believe how many you made. You were a buys litle bee!

Oh and Meagan said she had tons of fun at her shower. The cute little bib and burp clothes you made her were so cute. Why are you so good you?? Ha ha!

Brandon and Anjanelle said...

Mel I didn't know you could sew so well!! Holy cow - those yellow skirts are adorable. I clearly haven't been in the blog world for a while, I'm a little behind. Where's the blog at? Nie Nie dialogues? I can't find it... Thanks for coming by the other day, it was fun to see you two!