Have you ever read the Nie Nie Dialogues? I am a little late to hear about it I know, but I had never heard of this blog until some of my friends were talking about it a couple of weeks ago. To get the full story you need to go to her archive and start from August 2008. I hope you have a lot of time because if you are like me you will be hooked reading this amazing story for like the next three days! I love her insights to the simplest things in life and her incredible strength as she has been recovering from a traumatic plane crash. Just reading her blog has made me want to be a better wife and mom. If you have never read it, you should check out this blog I promise you will love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love her blog too!
Post a Comment