The other day I was upstairs getting ready while Reno was watching Marli. When I came downstairs, this is what I found...Reno had made her a little bed on the floor, gave her a bottle and turned on Baby Einstein - what more could she ask for? All I can say is Marli has him wrapped around her little finger!
hey! she looks set for life haha, that would be way fun if you want to come visit! Our collaboration is so weird now- so lunch time is probably best. Let me know when and I will pass along the message to make sure we're all there. Kaycee had her baby on Thursday, a little boy named Bennett. We still haven't seen pics, but I am sure he's cute!
That is so cute, Jerzee loves baby einstein. It is nice when I have cleaning or homework to do because I set her in her bouncer and they will entertain her for hours. Jory and I want to come visit now that you are back!
okay first of all, marli is so stinkin cute! this is lindsey (rasmussen) christensen. I of coarse found your little blog and was super excited to see you especially because I am shopping for soccer pals and want you to come play! that is if you want to. if you are interested post something on my blog and let me know and drop me your phone number. I think Rachel Hoffeins and Annie Cosper are going to play. Tell Reno I say hello, I think the last time I saw you was at CPK and I do believe you didn't have a little one. congrats.
6 comments:
hey! she looks set for life haha, that would be way fun if you want to come visit! Our collaboration is so weird now- so lunch time is probably best. Let me know when and I will pass along the message to make sure we're all there. Kaycee had her baby on Thursday, a little boy named Bennett. We still haven't seen pics, but I am sure he's cute!
That is so cute, Jerzee loves baby einstein. It is nice when I have cleaning or homework to do because I set her in her bouncer and they will entertain her for hours. Jory and I want to come visit now that you are back!
Hey Melanie,
Your little Marli is so cute! I love her name too.
I tagged you on my blog so you'll have to check it out!
I miss that little sweetness! Give her a kiss for me and the boys!! She's adorable!
hey! I ran it past everyone and we;ll all be there tomorrow so that would be way fun if you stop by! See you tomorrow!
okay first of all, marli is so stinkin cute! this is lindsey (rasmussen) christensen. I of coarse found your little blog and was super excited to see you especially because I am shopping for soccer pals and want you to come play! that is if you want to. if you are interested post something on my blog and let me know and drop me your phone number. I think Rachel Hoffeins and Annie Cosper are going to play.
Tell Reno I say hello, I think the last time I saw you was at CPK and I do believe you didn't have a little one. congrats.
Post a Comment