We are so happy to be home! We have been busy getting settled in, visiting friends and family, and chasing Marli all around the house. She loves having lots of new things to get into and is learning to climb the stairs - yikes!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
We are so glad youre back. I just love Marlis cute little tan legs!! Only 2 more days till Grays!!
Yea you're home!! Let's play!
I'm thinkin' I need to see her again really soon!! She's too cute!
She is such a beautiful little girl! I love her jacket! Zanna had that one and I just loved it on her. She recently grew out of it and it makes me so sad!!
WELCOME HOME!
Yea I found you!!! So good to see you back in the Gables we missed your darling family!
Post a Comment