The day after we left Beaumont they issued a mandatory evacuation because of the hurricane so we made it out just in time! now we are in Missouri where Reno will work throgh September and then we are coming home!!! I am loving it here, but its not quite the same without the Woods and Goeckeritz's. Marli misses playing with all her boyfriends. I don't have access to a computer where I can post pictures but I will try to post some soon.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Let us know when you are back in town. We would love to see you guys. The shirts are darling by the way. What a good wife!
so the last time I saw you you guys were leaving the Highland Ward! I totally saw your link from a friends blog! Not too many Reno and Melanies from Highland....How are you guys? Such a cute family! Ronnie says hello as well!
Post a Comment