Monday, July 28, 2008

Santa Cruz'n

After Utah we headed out to sunny (but actually quite chilly) Santa Cruz for the annual Mendenhall family trip. Reno had to stay behind to keep selling, and although we had a wonderful time it definitely was not the same without him!

Marli loved being with Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall, they were so fun to play with!

Marli is terrified of the sand. She doesn't like to see it, touch it, or be anywhere near it! Thats ok though because Aunt Holly hates the sand too so they made a great pair!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! She is getting so big and is SO adorable! Can you really believe that it's almost August and we don't even have to get ready for back-to-school night?!!!!

Beck said...

She is beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing good. Cant wait until you come back so we can play!

Hales Family said...

That is so cute that she hates sand. She is so pretty! I especially love the first picture of her. When do you come home? We definitely need to get together.

Mindy Sue O'Bryant said...

Hey Melanie! I was looking at Michele's blog and I found yours. You little girl is so cute. I am so happy that you get to be a stay at home mommy, its the best!

sam and brittney said...

Melanie!
Sounds like you guys have had a fun summer! Marli is soo dang cute! You are living the life now that we used to talk-not working and staying at home with your baby! Miss you!