Now that the school year has started the reality of being a stay-at-home mom is really hitting me. I love being with Marli all day. She has the cutest little personality - I never realized that someone so young could have such an attitude! She keeps me on my toes (especially now that she's crawling) and always keeps me laughing. I love her so much!
Marli has had so much fun hanging out with "her boys". There is already a debate over which one she is going to marry. We are going to miss seeing them everyday when the summer is over.



7 comments:
Being a stay at home mom is the best! I have been loving being finished at the greenhouse and just hangin with my kids. It'll be fun when you get back! We'll just be mommies :) That is so cute that Marli is crawling now. It's amazing how much personality babies really do have in such a small little body!
Wow, she's gorgeous! And I LOVE the oversized flower on her head... in every picture... and on her cousins too. The fashion runs in the family ;)
Hey! Ya, its been an interesting first week for sure and its not even over haha. I am definitely not going back next year, its way harder than I thought it would be leaving my baby. I had made up my mind for sure about an hour into the first day. But I will try to finish out this year the best I can! You will have to come stop by sometime, Kaycee is due in 6 weeks and looks so pregnant! She is the only one this year. Anyways your little girl sure is cute, its fun seeing all these babies on blogs!
I'm so glad you guys are right across the hall. I don't know what my boys are going to do when they can't play with Marli and Melanie every single day. We will have to come visit all the time.
macie misses marli--she loves to look at pictures of her. hey will you send me a bib and burp cloth--i love the ones you did. i can't believe marli is drinking from a straw--watch out it looks like she is going to be a good kisser!
MOVE HOME ALREADY!! DDDUUUHHH!!! Marli is looking so big! Will is huge though too! I can't believe how fast they grow up. I was day dreaming about how fun it will be, to hang out when you get home but i forgot your husband will probably be home to hang out all day every day. dumb. I guess he'll have to hang out with both of us.
Seriously, can you believe that we actually don't have to go to school ever day?! I can't believe Marli can suck from a straw! That's talent. And, by the way, that is the cutest bib I have ever seen in the straw picture. Pretty sure mine are all ghetto!
Post a Comment