skip to main |
skip to sidebar


Marli's new favorite thing is to pull her headband down over her eyes when she sleeps. I guess she likes to have a mask over her eyes to block out the light or something. This is just one more example of how she always keeps us laughing!
8 comments:
That's so funny, at least she still looks cute!
I can relate with her. I have to wear an eye mask when I sleep too!
That is so cute. She needs her beauty sleep just like everyone else! I hope school is going well for you. As for me, I am counting down the hours until Spring Break!
That is really funny :)
annie and jared said...
melanie! sorry about the random blog stalk but i saw a comment from you on goldie's and had to check yours out. marli is the most BEAUTIFUL baby, oh my goodness! i haven't seen you forever! remember the good old soccer days and doing english projects at your house? remember our trusty old coach eddy? (i just remember he looked exactly like a horse and he was the biggest jerk and we all got him fired-- ha ha) anyways, your family is adorable. you can visit me at anniejaredplusbaby.blogspot.com if you want. talk to you later,
annie (used to be cosper now bingham)
Melanie!!
So i just re did my blog, and i was thinking oh i should add reno and melanie to my page, and so i looked at yours and i had done my blog exactly like yours haha! Marli is so cute. Cam always starts crying and i wont know why and i'll turn around and she'll have her head band on her eyes like marli does. when do you guys leave for the summer?
Noah tagged Marli! Look on our blog for instructions!
Post a Comment