Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Big Day

Well he really did it! Reno graduated from UVSC last week. We are so excited to be finished with school and moving on with our lives. Reno worked really hard to finish up his last semester while watching Marli full-time. We are so proud of him and grateful for all his hard work!



Marli is so proud of her dad, she even wanted to help him hold his diploma!


Reno with his mom and dad


Thanks to everyone who came to support Reno on his big day!

5 comments:

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

Congrats Reno!!! We wish we could have been there--but the pics are very cute. Marli is getting so big, not quite as big as Macie but still way cute. Congrats again!!

Terry and Kelci said...

Reno! It's Kelci! I still can't believe how many people you can find on these things! Crazy! Congrats on graduating. Your little girl is absolutely adorable! What a beautiful family! Glad to see you are doing well!

Clint and Karley Root said...

GOOD JOB RENO! haha marli looks like she thinks it's partly her diploma in that one pic. You guys are a cute family! Yay for summer sales.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So Casey and I just set up our blog...well I guess I should say I set up our blog. Y'alls trip to NYC looked like it was a blast!! Casey and I took trip there for our one year anniversary only it was during Christmas time. We loved it!

How is Beaumont treating you?? Or are you not out there yet? Wish y'all would have stayed here so we could've all hung out, but I'm sure Beaumont is just as fun for you guys.

Angie said...

mel! your baby is so beautiful!!! congratulations to reno for graduating! are you guys still in AF? i haven't seen you in forever!!!!