Laney is turning one at the end of this month, but since we will be in Alaska for her birthday we decided to throw her a little party so that our families could help us celebrate. So how did Laney feel about her big day? She hated her cake, liked the presents, but LOVED being the center of attention! Thank you everyone for making this cute girl feel so special!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Look "Hoo's" Turning One!
Posted by reno and mel at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I wish we could have gotten back from St George in time to come. You went all out!! I loved her cake!!! Hopefully we will be in Alaska to help celebrate her real birthday!
Love her outfit and LOVE her cake!! She's adorable, and good luck in Alaska!
She is so dang cute!! I can't believe all of your amazing decorations and food!! You are amazing! She is getting so big and I love it!!
How much do you charge for your party planning expertise? Seriously I feel like this party belongs in a magazine. Everything is adorable!
Mother of the year award goes to you! Such a cute party! Can't believe your baby is 1 already. She is so darling.
Omg my mouth is watering at the food display. I may need to get baking right now. Laney is soo adorable. I want to eat her too. So fun seeing pics of your fam.
Post a Comment