Thursday, February 17, 2011

a little fresh air

Reno had to go meet with a recruit down in St. George this weekend so we decided to all tag along for weekend away from the freezing cold. It was so nice to let the kids run around outside, ride bikes and even swim in the pool. Thanks for such a fun weekend everyone! We will definitely have to do it again!!

{little} ladies man - Reno had these cute girls wrapped around his finger as he tested their knowledge of animal sounds
On Sunday we went on some hikes up Snow Canyon. Of course Reno and Troy had to make a competition out of everything so here they are showing off their rock-climbing skills:)


These three had so much fun together. Noah was a good sport being the only boy (besides baby Bowdy) surrounded by some pretty cute girls. Afterall, he is a Goeckeritz so I don't think he minded at all:)
We did get a little girl-time - when the guys got home from golfing, I mean "working", we made a trip over to TJMaxx for a little retail therapy.
Sunday night we decorated Valentine cookies while they guys played pool
Unfortunately the cookies were a little crunchy, butt they sure looked cute!! (pun intended, haha!)

3 comments:

emily+brett said...

the nice weather has been beautiful...until the blizzard last night! i love george town. and the tjmaxx down there is a great one!

jaclynn and michael said...

so no thai? stil looked fun i guess. hahaha. were going back tommorow and ill be there first thing. so we need to plan our bike trip. 1 more wedding cup had to go in the garage tonight. I feel like I need to do a eulogy for them.

Caren said...

Looks like a fun time! I like the Reno with the kids and animal sounds and the retail therapy for the moms and the Noah either leading the singing or using a magic wand!