Saturday, January 9, 2010

Marli's Birthday

Marli just turned two! I think between Christmas and birthday Marli thinks opening presents is becoming an every day thing. Little does she know thats all she gets for another year:). We are so happy that Marli is in our family and can't believe that she is growing up so fast! She always keeps us on our toes and dazzles us with her spunky personality. She is a total daddy's girl and definitely has him wrapped around her little finger.
Marli is lucky to have so many grandparents and great-grandparents that love her!


8 comments:

Mindy said...

I was just thinking the other day that Marli would be turning 2 soon!! Crazy!! She is SOOOO cute and I love the cupcakes!!

Craig and Natalie said...

Look at that cake!! I should have known. You will be training me on how you make these amazing Bday cakes someday.

sam and brittney said...

Did you make that cake? Soo cute! Happy birthday Marli!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already 2!! And, her cake is amazing. I know your cooking skills so I knew it would be great, but you really outdid yourself!!

Kendall said...

Holy Cow!! Did you make that cake/cupcakes? They are so cute!! Marli continues to be one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. Happy belated Birthday from the Taylors

Woods said...

oh happy birthday marli!! She is so big!!

The Carlsens said...

Is she really 2? That means Ty isn't too far behind. She is a doll! I miss Marli in Nursery. She is so cute. One of these days I will get organized and we will hang out. Feels like all I ever do is teach dance and go to the grocery store! :)

Happy Birthday Marli!

Caren said...

So glad we got to see y'all, including the birthday girl over the holidays. She is very lucky to have such loving parents, grandparents and great-grands--as well as plenty of cousins! Hope all keeps going well with #2.