Monday, December 7, 2009

I have not been very good at taking pictures, but our family has experienced a few milestones over the past month.


1. Reno and I both had birthdays, getting one year older and closer to the big 3-0.
2. Marli decided that she no longer likes sleeping in a crib and so has now graduated to a big girl bed. I'm not sure if this is a step forward or a step back seeing that we now get up about every three hours in the night to put her back in that big girl bed. When did she forget how to sleep through the night?????
This must just be good preparation for our third milestone which is...
3. We found out this past week that Marli will be getting a baby sister! We are excited to have another baby girl joining our family in May!

11 comments:

Malarie and Jader said...

Congrats on the little girl!! That is so exciting for you guys!!

sam and brittney said...

CONGRATS!! I am soo excited for you guys!

Jenny Griffin said...

Congrats! What fun news!

Mindy said...

Congrats!! Ash told me awhile back you were pregnant, but I didn't know your due date?? What is it?? ours is April 28th - we find out today actually! Hopefully Marli sleeps better soon!!

:: ashley :: said...

congrats! I feel dumb I didn't know you were pregnant, but that's so fun you'll have 2 girls! when is your due date??

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!! How fun. Marli will have anew little best friend. So cute! As for the big girl bed, I am frightened to move Jax to a big bed for that reason. He sleeps so good now. I am not sure I dare to upset it! So, I am now the proud owner of not one, but TWO cribs. Oh well!!

Clint and Karley Root said...

wow! congratulations guys! that will be so fun to have 2 girls! the pic's on the side of your blog are way cute!

KristenJohnson said...

CONGRATS!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE EXPECTING! BELIEVE ME HAVING TWO GIRLS IN A ROW IS PERFECT!! CONGRATS!

Kendall said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you guys.

Marshell said...

Congrats! What fun milestones!

aaron said...

Congrats! Our baby girl just got a little brother last friday! Hope everything goes great for y'all.