Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

I feel like Halloween dragged on for a whole week this year. But I can't complain! We went to some fun parties and Marli loved dressing up as Minnie Mouse and getting more candy than she could dream of. It all started Monday with my mom's party for the grandkids. My mom is amazing at coming up with fun games and activities to entertain 18 of her 22 grandkids!!

Friday was the Taylor's annual Halloween party and, as always, it was fabulous! Natalie was in town but Craig couldn't come so we had to be creative in coming up with a costume that included her. This polygamist idea was just too funny to pass up. Craig's sister did our hair, and we borrowed pioneer clothes from my mom.
And finally, Saturday we visited the carnival at the Highland Farms and did some trick-or-treating.

6 comments:

Hales Family said...

hahaha! That is so funny. I love the polygamist costumes! She is the cutest Minnie ever! Looks like you guys are doing great!

Mindy said...

What a cute costume! She's an adorable Minnie! We're hoping to come down there before winter, Addy and I miss everyone!

Marshell said...

You've got yourself a darling kid! What a cute costume. I'm glad you had such a fun week. I'm glad to see you are having fun and enjoying the stay at home mom life!

:: ashley :: said...

she totally looks the part for minnie, what a cute costume idea ;)

jaclynn and michael said...

ahhh im so glad you posted a pic of you 3! It is so beautiful I cant even stand it! Marli is so big so cute, i mean will i ever meet her? lunch someday? .you me nat, michael and hawaii.

emily+brett said...

way too funny! i'll have to show brett. he will get a serious crack up out of your costumes. i am your new vt and am so excited to get to know you better. i'll be giving you a call so we can come visit.