Friday, May 29, 2009

Jinxed!!!

After today's events I decided I totally jinxed myself for writing such a nice post about Marli yesterday. Not only did she scream the whole way home from the beach today, but when I went to get her after her nap I found her standing there in her crib with no diaper on!! I will spare you the details and not post any pictures, but lets just say it looked like Marli tried to change her own dirty diaper! GROSS!! While trying to clean her off enough to put her in the tub she then decided to pee all over the bathroom floor! This mess just got bigger by the minute!!! While I am wiping the floor, changing sheets, Marli just walks around naked saying "uh, oh!". Yes Marli, this was a BIG uh, oh!!! So back to reality - Marli is not always the sweet little angel I dreamed up in my last post, but she is pretty dang cute and I still love her.

5 comments:

Marshell said...

Sounds like you've got yourself a normal kid! She's darling and I love the pigtails! So cute.

Woods said...

Man, it's a good thing she's a cutie! That sounds like a big mess. I'm so glad it wasn't me this time!

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

That makes me laugh so hard! I have to knock on wood because lucky for me Jack never took his diaper off and Macie hasn't either...not yet anyway. Hopefully this was just a one time thing. I love the mullet turned pigtails and all those teeth---she is like a totally different little girl since the last time we saw her.

Cody and Jessie said...

So sad! You totally jinxed yourself ;) Knock on wood next time. Cohen better not learn that trick!

:: ashley :: said...

Hahaha, this is hilarious- I hear these stories and I am so fearful of the day when I have to deal with it! I am excited we will be neighbors too! We have loved it so far, the ward is great we love the house, etc. We'll have to get Marli and Corgan to be friends when you guys are back! Have fun in Chicago!