I can't look at these pictures without having a big smile on my face. Marli's personality comes out more and more everyday and she is so much fun!! She can be such a stinker and so sweet all in the same minute. Since we are together 24/7 these days she definitely keeps me entertained and I feel so lucky that I get to be her mom!! 
Probably getting caught doing something she's not suppose to be doing

Marli has reached a big milestone in her life - her little mullet has gotten long enough to now have pigtails!!! I swear they make her look like five years older.

Probably getting caught doing something she's not suppose to be doing

Marli has reached a big milestone in her life - her little mullet has gotten long enough to now have pigtails!!! I swear they make her look like five years older.



3 comments:
Oh, she is getting so big. I love the pig tails they are soo cute! Hope you guys are having fun in Chicago. We sure do miss you guys!
I love their scunchy nose smiles! Marli is so adorable!!..and her diaper story still cracks me up!
OH MY!!! I LOVE the pig tails! They are so freaking cute. She is looking so old! I swear our kids will be like 10 before you come home. Oh well they will still have fun playing!
Post a Comment