Thursday, April 9, 2009

Engaged!

I don't know if it's because I still think he's 10 or because sometimes he acts like he's 10 (hence the picture), but I am still trying to accept the fact that my little brother is getting married!! Cory and Lyndsey got engaged last night and, all joking aside, I am super happy for them and excited to have Lyndsey as a part of our family.
(Sorry about the pic guys but this is the only one I have of the two of you together)

2 comments:

Brandon and Anjanelle said...

They are both so adorable and make a dang cute couple. Send Corey my congratulations! Have they set a date?

Caren said...

Just got to look at this---wild picture! Howard has a nice wig like that! Nobody should look that good in a suit like that red one--not fair! We are excited to have her in the family too!