Yay! We finally had a nice day and since Marli's new favorite thing is to be outside, we took her to the park. She had so much fun "discovering" everything that she pretty much forgot that me and Reno were even there.
Amen to the love of the bangs comment! You are hot! How fun to get outside and go to the park. We have been taking Zanna outside the past few days and I am pretty sure she is now obsessed!!! She wants to be outside all day everyday! Too bad the warm weather will not stay long. I am ready to get out of my pasty white skin and into some tan skin!!!
Everytime we see Marli, we think she is just the cutest little girl!!! (As I'm sure everyone else does.) I'm excited to get to know you guys better this summer.. chicago, here we come! :)
I think she is the cutest little girl in the world. I also think that the older she gets, the more I am POSITIVE that Reno is her dad! And, I also would like to add to the bangs comment - I really like them.
5 comments:
I really love your bangs! You look great!
Amen to the love of the bangs comment! You are hot! How fun to get outside and go to the park. We have been taking Zanna outside the past few days and I am pretty sure she is now obsessed!!! She wants to be outside all day everyday! Too bad the warm weather will not stay long. I am ready to get out of my pasty white skin and into some tan skin!!!
Everytime we see Marli, we think she is just the cutest little girl!!! (As I'm sure everyone else does.) I'm excited to get to know you guys better this summer.. chicago, here we come! :)
I think she is the cutest little girl in the world. I also think that the older she gets, the more I am POSITIVE that Reno is her dad! And, I also would like to add to the bangs comment - I really like them.
Very cute pictures. Glad you got some good play outside weather. It's a little easier on YOU.
Post a Comment