We spent Christmas with Reno's family this year. Reno's parents came over Christmas morning to watch Marli open up her presents. Marli was so cute as she opened her presents and got so excited over the smalles things! Christmas is so much fun with little kids.
After opening presents Christmas morning we jumped on a plane and headed to Hawaii! We had a blast boogie boarding, paddle surfing, riding bikes, hiking and swimming. But our biggest accomplishment of the trip was getting Marli to conquer her fear of the sand. Thanks to Bowdy, Stephanie, Troy and Jodi for making this such a fun trip!



























5 comments:
How fun!!! I am soo jealous of your Hawaiian vacation! You guys are the cutest little family! that was soo funny that marli didn't like the sand until the last day!
What a fun trip!! I love the picture where the goys are tossing the kids in the air - it's funny. Marli is so high!
So totally jealous that you went to Hawaii! Man, that would have been nice. I bet you guys now have killer suntans : )
Wow! That looks like so much fun. Welcome back to the freeze! I'm deffinately jealous.
Hey Mel. I finally added you to my blog. This is Steph and Bo. Mine is private, so send me your email address to stephanie_motzkus@hotmail.com and I will add you so you can view mine. Cute pics by the way. We had fun with you guys.
Post a Comment