A few weeks ago we went up to Park City with Troy and Jodi. We played games, went shopping and up to the Olympic Park. It was all really fun, but the sad thing was that we both forgot our cameras, so we ended up just buying a disposable one. I forgot how long it takes to use up all the film and then go get it developed the "old-fashioned" way. So finally here are a few pics of what we have been doing lately - trip to Park City, lunch at Gardner Village and hanging out with Reno's parents over Thanksgiving.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The next U.S. Bobsled team
Marli reunited with her three boyfriends at Gardner Village
Bowling with Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall



6 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Marli on the luge. That is cute. She is so pretty. Happy Birthday to Reno!
Oooh, I love Park City. Looks like you guys are having a fun month!!
Melanie! you look so pretty in every picture! you guys are a cute family and marli is adorable. What is she up to these days? i always like to hear what she's doing cus then i know what to have cam do! haha!
Where have you been?!? Today I was like passing your house and thinking to myself... I can't believe we practically live on top of each other and we see them like once a month.... dumb. Maybe we can have a new years resolution to actually hang out before you leave for the summer again. If I don't talk to you, have a blast in Hawaii and tell Marli happy birthday. Have a Merry Christmas and call me when you get home.
Looks like fun! Would you tell Reno thanks for helping us move? It's an AWFUL time to do it, but our renters couldn't close on their home til now. Thanks for going without him for a few hours.
We missed you guys at the Gunn family party. I bet your loving the beach I wish I was in Hawaii.
Post a Comment