Sunday, May 18, 2008
I took Marli to the pool on Saturday with some of my friends. Marli loved her first trip to the pool and I was long overdue for a nice tanning session. Well, we didn't get much laying out done, but Marli loved the pool and looked so dang cute in her swimsuit. Just a little FYI for Jamie and Melissa...you could've borrowed Marli's SPF 45, it may have helped prevent those scarlet red legs you were sportin at church today!
Posted by reno and mel at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
How cute is she!?! Way cute swim suit. I am so excited to get Macie in her swim suit (hopefully it will fit:) and take her to the pool. Your swim suit is cute too. I don't know if I am brave enough for a swim suit yet. I definitely need like 10 trips to the tanning beds!
Melanie! So what dates are you going to be in Beaumont? We're going to be in Utah for a few weeks this summer, but other than that, we will be here in Houston for the rest of it. It would be fun to see you guys while you are out here and let the little second cousins get acquainted. :) I think I have your email, so we'll stay in touch as it gets closer.
By the way, I love the cell phone pictures! Katelyn loves to drool all over mine too. Marli is so cute!
What! swimming with out me? Do you just not want to be friends at all? Can she even be any cuter? I cant wait till jazz season next year. I have a official clapper now.Im going to be twice as loud. Maybe next tear we can weasel our way closer to you. And could you please give my condolences to Reno about the vicious dogs going to doggy heaven.
Hey!
I hope your flight went well. You'll have to let us know what you are up to once you get all settled in!
Post a Comment