Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Picture Time

My friend Stephanie took some pictures of the girls before we left for Alaska. I feel like they have already changed so much and these were only like 2 months ago! These were Laney's 1 year pics and Marli's 3 year pics and I am so happy with the way they turned out.







Reality check - Just so you realize that getting these two to smile, let alone at the same time, was no easy task - This was the last picture of the day. It really made me laugh because by this time there was no face we could pull or song we could sing that would get these girls to crack a smile. Thanks Steph for the beautiful pictures and most of all for all your patience:)

6 comments:

Shay and Ashlee said...

Your girls are darling!! Very cute pictures!! i love it.

Woods said...

Oh my goodness, she does such a fabulous job! Your girls are gorgeous!! I hope all is well in Alaska. We miss you!

Cory and Lyndsey said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!

:: ashley :: said...

your girls are lovely! hope you are having so much fun!

Brandon and Anjanelle said...

So cute! She did a great job! and such cute dresses! Miss you guys!

Craig and Natalie said...

Omg that last one is priceless. I am lol