Monday, September 27, 2010

A Day Off

The hardest part about every summer is that I hardly ever get to see my husband, let alone have a decent conversation with him. So when Reno got home for good last week he told me he had a special date planned for me the next day. And oh was it special!!! We went up to Park City and got a couples massage and spa treatment at the St. Regis hotel, which is the 5-star hotel that his sister Sutton works at. We had a wonderful day at the spa, did some shopping on Main St., then headed back up to the hotel for dinner at the J&G Grill. It was such a fabulous day, and I think the best part about it was Reno didn't bring his phone! I love Reno and am so thankful he works so hard for our family, but I'm even more thankful that he would take a day off and spend it with me! This is us riding the "funicular" that you have to ride up to even get to the hotel. It is literally built up in the mountain, and so beautiful!!

0 comments: