Seriously time flies by so fast - I really can't believe that Laney is one month old! We have love, love, loved having her in our home and are finally getting used to life with a newborn again. Marli has adjusted pretty well and is doing a good job of taking on the role of big sister. She has already learned to give Laney her binky, help wipe her bum and is working on "burping" Laney after she eats. Here are a few of Laney's newborn pics that our friend Stephanie did. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out, especially since Laney was awake almost the whole time!








8 comments:
I love love the pics!! She is adorable!!
Those pictures are amazing. She is BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you guys are doing good. Wish we could have seen her before you left.
She is so gorgeous! I can't believe how much she's grown since I saw her. She's perfect!
So CUTE. We miss you guys!
Oh wow mel those pictures are adorable! She is such a pretty baby!
She is adorable! I hope you guys are enjoying the hot and humid weather. We are actually moving to Ohio for a little while to live with my parents so we'll being in the same heat as well. Hopefully we;ll be back in the fall.
She is adorable! I love the pictures, they are so CUTE :)
Oh my goodness she is a doll! Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment