The weather here has been so confusing, one day it is cold and rainy and the next day is hot and muggy! This week it has FINALLY started to feel like summer. Yesterday we went to the beach of Lake Michigan and had so much fun. Marli made her usual progression from hating the sand to tolerating it, to even sitting in it. Someday she will learn to love it I'm sure, but right now I cannot complain when she just sits on her towel eating snacks while the other kids are chasing birds and running for the water. It sure makes laying out a whole lot easier for me:)

I love how carefully they are concentrating on their steps.

The other night we had a big rain storm and the power in our apartments went out. Marli and Noah thought it was fun to run out in the rain.









2 comments:
I LOVE Marli's little blu flats. Those are the cutest things ever. I am so jealous that you are living by a beach!!
I can't believe how blonde her hair is! She is so cute! I can't wait to get to know her little personality better when you guys return. I'm jealous you're laying out - - i can't handle the heat long enough to get any color!
Post a Comment