
Here is our costume for Halloween '08. Reno's pinata was a big hit (ha! ha!) at the party, but apparently not good enough to bring home the grand prize trophy.


Marli loved her costume and kept it on all night. She was the cutest little bunny!

Marli discovered the bucket of candy we had on the table, and as you can see was quite proud of herself for pulling it down.
5 comments:
So funny!! It turned out way good! I wish I could have been there to see everyone's reactions! Marli looks so adorable in her costume. She's so cute!
hey! I love the pinata costume, hilarious! we are making our blog private, so email me your blog email at ashleyrosereeves@gmail.com so I can send you an invite! THANKS!
I love the costumes! Family halloween parties are the best... gives us a reason to dress up. I found a site that you guys might want to check out! livingsimplysmart.com. It's the best food storage/emergency preparedness site I've found. I sent an 'invite' to our blog at the email Reno gave us.
I LOVE THE PINATA! so creative.
Mel, I am serious about soccer and you haven't told me anything. super casual, laid back, good exercise soccer game with some old timers, are you in or not? don't tell me you aren't
Hey Guys!! Eric thinks it's best we go private so if you would like an invite shoot me your email address. ejmadsen5@msn.com.. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment